Home > DLSS > FAQ
- What are the operating hours of General Office?Monday to Friday 8a.m. to 5p.m. excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Where can I purchase a new set of school uniform, or make new name tag?Our vendor is located atChen Num Sing Dept StoreBLK 413 Bukit Batok West Ave 4,#01-206, Singapore 650431Tel: 6565 8961
- What are the operating hours of Dental Clinic?Please contact the Dental Clinic at 67656407 for the operating days and hours.
- Are student care services available at DLSS?Yes. The service provider is: YMCA Student Care CentreTel: 6765 6755
- Can parents send things to their children if they forgot to bring them during school hours?Parents are discouraged to send things for their children. We seek your partnership in inculcating the value of responsibility, which is the school core value, in our Lasallians.
- My child has forgotten to bring his/her homework home. Can my child return to school to retrieve his/her homework after school hours?The school discourages Lasallians from returning to school to retrieve homework, as it is inconvenient and unnecessary.We would like our Lasallians to take responsibility of their learning and inform their teachers accordingly.